Thomas’ practice focuses on a variety of business, commercial, and real estate matters. He works with clients engaged in litigation, including contractual disputes, business disputes, construction law, and real estate matters. Thomas also assists his business clients with entity formation, contract review and drafting, and business and real estate related transactions. Thomas also works with an array of motor vehicle dealerships in the context of litigation and general business advisement.
When not working, Thomas enjoys spending time with his wife and their two girls. He also finds solace in golf, running, hiking, and cooking.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, with a Business Law Certificate, 2015
- University of Washington, B.A. in Political Science, 2011
Areas of Practice
- Civil litigation
- Business law
- Real estate and real property
- Motor vehicle dealerships
Professional Activities & Recognition
- Board of Directors, Davies Pearson, P.C., 2018- present
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- WSBA Creditor-Debtor Rights Section Committee (Member, 2021-Present)
- First Tee of South Puget Sound (Board of Directors, 2016-2021)
- TPCBA Golf Tournament Committee (Member, 2016-Present)
- Named to the South Sound Business Examiner’s “40 Under Forty” list for 2016.