Brian King has represented his business clients, including both companies and individuals, in litigation and business transaction matters since joining the firm in 2002. For more than 20 years, Brian’s legal practice has emphasized representing automobile dealers, dealerships, associations, and other auto industry clients in franchise issues, advertising, compliance, governmental regulation, buy-sell agreements, contract disputes, consumer disputes, and litigation. Brian enjoys working with his clients to find practical solutions to complicated issues and in advocating on behalf of his clients to achieve a just result.
- Washington State University, B.A.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Dealerships
- Business Law and Transactions
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Admitted to practice in all state courts in Washington
- Admitted to practice in all state courts in Oregon
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District and Eastern District of Washington
- Puyallup Tribal Court
Professional Activities & Recognition
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Creditor Debtor Rights Section
- Davies Pearson, P.C. (Board of Directors, 2010-2016; 2019-present) (Past President)
- Member, National Association of Dealer Counsel (2005-present)
- Contributing Editor, Davies Pearson, P.C. Quarterly Automotive Dealer Update Publication, (2002-present)
- Frequent speaker and presenter for dealer groups and associations regarding legal issues affecting and impacting the dealer industry